Community Consultants of America
Capital Campaign Services are designed to give your group the skills and resources necessary to launch and conduct a successful capital fundraising campaign and help secure the funds needed to make your vision become a reality.
Capital Campaign Timeline
● Capital campaigns are conducted in 14 to 18 months depending on campaign complexity.
Capital Campaign Services
● Develop a step-by-step campaign action plan outlining campaign phases and timeline.
● Develop campaign budget and campaign funding package.
● Design and implement the capital campaign volunteer and leadership development and organization plan.
● Determine capital campaign table of gifts.
● Prepare campaign pledge cash flow and gift summary report.
● Work directly with your group to recruit a prospect committee to identify and classify prospective donors.
● Develop and manage donor prospect list.
● Lead the donor prospect committee and the donor prospecting process.
● Assist with the identification and implementation of campaign theme.
● Work closely with campaign leadership to identify and communicate critical community needs this campaign addresses.
● Finalize project details and cost projections.
● Develop the capital campaign case statement that will be used as a solicitation tool.
● Develop conceptual drawings and facility renderings to enhance fundraising capacities.
Campaign Marketing & Communication
● Assist in the recruitment of a campaign marketing committee to develop and deliver a comprehensive communication and marketing plan.
● Help plan and deliver campaign public marketing and communication efforts. Counsel will serve as a creative partner, writer, and editor.
● Communicate to the group on campaign progress and delivery strategies.
● Develop personal presentation package for the campaign team.
● Counsel is available as a public relations and marketing advisor to staff and volunteers on a day-to-day basis.
● Work very closely with your group to identify and recruit key community volunteers necessary to administer a successful campaign. This includes campaign chairs, prospect committee, campaign committee, and marketing committee.
● Coach best practices of major donor personal solicitations with key volunteers.
● Train volunteers and campaign leadership to properly set-up campaign calls, conduct campaign solicitation meetings, effectively communicate campaign case, and secure campaign commitment.
● Provide leadership to the capital campaign kick-off party and campaign rally meetings.
● Counsel can work closely with campaign leadership to determine the right person or persons to conduct individual solicitation meetings. Always remember that people give to people, and placing the right volunteer with a prospective donor is the key to success.
● Directly lead gift solicitation meetings with high level donors.
● Coach, encourage, and motivate campaign leadership to conduct campaign calls on a timely basis. Completing campaign solicitation meetings is the key to success for any campaign.
● Be part of the staff team that coordinates, counsels, and supports the campaign network of individuals and committees to meet the campaign goals.
● Track all solicitation calls.
● Work closely with campaign leadership to identify grant and foundation opportunities to further support campaign efforts.
● Draft and submit foundation proposals.
● Identify donor gift levels and level naming.
● Develop a comprehensive donor recognition program to formally recognize donors and campaign leadership.
● Counsel the organization on a final Honor Roll of Donors booklet for the ribbon-cutting event and other campaign celebration initiatives.
● Provide leadership to the capital campaign victory celebration.
● Conduct all data coding and tabulation and professional analysis of data.
● Prepare and present final report.